Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting connected

So I thought I might write a bit about the difficulties of merging Mac and PC.  Doing this movie has not been an easy task.  Having an Android phone and a Mac book that don't really like to share can be nerve racking, especially when you have a great idea and it delays you in pulling it all together.

I have gone all kinds of routes and finally found Suneti to share my music and changed my equipment from the HTC phone to a GOPRO which is better quality anyway.

Though close ups and interviews would much better on another camera.  Im interested to know anyone else's experience in filming a motion picture film, and would grateful for tips and suggestions on living the duality of the PC/Mac world.  There has got to be a smother more efficient way to handle this?   Can't we just all get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment